Seven Things – Tagged by MissYeh
I have been tagged by Seven Things in MissYeh’s blog, so I guess this is the place where I admit to the World that I am a complete weirdo ?! :-/ Anyway, here are 7 facts about me ….
1. I cannot do that purrring cat sound with my tongue rolled; everyone around me seems to be able to do that just to annoy me. I cannot do that sticking two fingers in mouth to whistle either. But as a party trick I can stack a pile of coins on an elbow and then catch them with my hand.
2. I can lay bricks and I am quite proud of that. One year, I had to rebuild an old perimeter wall around my garden so I went on the Internet and did some research. It took 3,500 bricks and six months to complete. The wall is still standing and it has been called a work of art.
3. I collect stainless steel cutlery, mostly what I found in car boots and jumble sales. The period I am interested is between the 50′s and the 70′s. Actually, I like the designs in general from this period; they are so funky and fresh compare to what we have today.
4. I like girls as well as guys but I think I prefer guys. At the end of the day, if there is someone who I truly love; the gender seems irrelevant.
5. I own 26 pairs of shoes and 37 pairs of jeans …. is that normal ?
6. Liquice sweets gives me an instant headache. This is probably due to the first time I got really drunk was on Pernod and Black, I was young and didn’t know better.
7. I do not own a television set. Yeah, I saved the best one till last. People always look at me as if I have some kind of religious disorder when I say that. Well, maybe it is partly because I am afraid of my brain being taken over by aliens; I find the Internet more interesting and entertaining. Besides I don’t have the time to watch TV.
I am too nice and timid to tag other people but if you are feeling wild and restless and would like to be tagged, let me know.